What makes a great coach? Join us at our upcoming Coach Training Intensive (CTI) event to find out. Learn New Skills and Insights that can take you to another level in helping you transform lives!
The CaPP Institute™’s final Coach Training Intensive of the year will be held October 8 - 10, 2016, in Atlanta, Georgia at Embassy Suites – Atlanta Buckhead. This event will feature our popular bonus Business Development day for those who want to grow a highly profitable business.
"I would recommend the Coach Training Intensive for someone who is already coaching … for people thinking about coaching as a way to test the waters ... and someone like myself who at this point isn't considering it professionally, but knows that those [coaching] skill sets are used day to day as I work with other leaders in my organization."
– Christine Johnson, Pennsylvania, Regional Vice President, Arbonne International
COACH TRAINING INTENSIVE FAQS:
We have developed the program to focus on the needs of professional coaches, business owners, psychologists/counselors, corporate managers and other leaders. The Coach Training Intensive will equip you with the skills to effectively coach clients, team members, staff, and others as they navigate through challenges and opportunities.
Here's who we've designed the Coach Training Intensive for:
- Aspiring coaches who want to be trained in proven methods for highly effective coaching
- Human Resource professionals and business leaders interested in incorporating the pioneering field of positive psychology into their management practices
- Established coaches who are looking to build upon their existing knowledge and add to their coaching skills at an advanced level
- Personal and executive coaches (that includes life coaches)
- Consultants, managers, and others interested in learning powerful coaching skills
- Psychologists, counselors, and other helping professionals who want to incorporate coaching into their practice.
- Lay counselors and ministry leaders who want to create a coaching culture and use coaching skills to affect personal growth.
- Those who want to become a Certified Personal and Executive Coach through the CaPP Institute™'s advanced six month training program; the Coach Training Intensive is a pre-requisite.
"It was absolutely awesome. Whether you want to become a coach or just enhance your life. You'll develop skills that will help you build your business and your life."
- Tanya Morrison, Esq., Executive Coach and Attorney
Our graduates, who hail the U.S., Europe and the Caribbean, have raved about the Coach Training Intensives, but like any successful organization, we believe it is important to consistently find new ways to enhance our services to meet your needs. We have enhanced our pioneering coach training weekend by adding new material and additional insights to the program! This is a coach training program like no other. No other program combines the three key elements (coach training, research, and business development) to your success as a coach into one powerful training program the way we do. You will learn:
- Critical, advanced coaching skills quickly and effectively
- The latest, relevant research in the pioneering academic field of applied positive psychology
- Key business development skills to ensure you land every opportunity to be a highly effective and profitable coach!
Coaching is an emerging profession that has the power to help people transform their personal and professional lives. At the CaPP Institute™, we believe that the best coaches, whether in sports, business or life, process key skills and insights that enable them to help their clients, team members, and others more consistently achieve their objectives.
This coach training weekend is aimed at equipping established and aspiring coaches with the educational and foundational tools to be exceptionally effective coaches, whether in your own practice or in a corporate setting as you lead and develop your team. Are you ready to take your coaching skills to the next level? Do you want to be effective every single time you coach? Do you value evidence-based training that is rooted in research and tried-and-true methods? Do you want to understand the specific techniques that will accelerate a client's progress and your bottom line? If so, don't miss this event! You will walk away with a certificate in personal development coaching and the core skills necessary to excel at helping others grow and achieve success in both work and life.
- A proprietary coaching method that empowers you to confidently conduct truly powerful coaching sessions every time
- How to incorporate basic positive psychology-based principles into your coaching practice to enhance well-being and optimize client performance
- Strategies to market your coaching practice effectively and profitably
- How to attract and sustain a steady client base
"I've been through a coach training [program] already and it was exciting to be here this weekend because it will help me take my coaching to a higher level. I enjoyed every moment of it."
Many coaches are unable to consistently help clients generate tangible results and achieve their goals, or have not maximized their efforts to attract clients. In either case, Coach Training Intensive is for you. You will learn powerful core skills that will enable you to establish a stronger foundation on which to coach at a higher level. The curriculum teaches critical, key techniques in an accelerated learning environment.
You can transform your existing skills in a dramatic way in just one weekend. Look what our founder Valorie Burton has to say:
"Through accelerated teaching of a small number of core skills combined with live demonstrations of the techniques and immediately putting your newfound skills to work, you are able to learn techniques that you can use right away to transform your coaching. That is why I am passionate about this program. I have developed a proprietary program that will help you immediately, so that you can advance your career, goals and business now."
"My weekend at the Coach Training Intensive was awesome! This was my second time coming and I would still come back."
- Mary Jane Tabler CEO, Thomas Scott Salons
The course will be led by nationally-acclaimed personal and executive coach and bestselling author Valorie Burton, PCC and our phenomenal team of experienced coaches and facilitators.
Valorie is founder and director of the CaPP Institute™ and author of eight books on personal development. She earned a master's degree in applied positive psychology from the University of Pennsylvania. She has successfully coached hundreds of individuals in nearly every state and eight foreign countries.
Yes. The International Coach Federation has approved the Coach Training Intensive for CCEs. Those attending the two day training will receive 16 CCE units. Those attending the third day will receive six CCE units for a total of 22 hours. Upon completion of the training, participants will receive the necessary documentation to receive credit.
- • 22 hours of in-person coach-specific training (16 hours if you choose the two-day option)
- Proprietary training materials to assist you in learning key skills and building your practice
- A hand-selected, positive psychology-based book to help you build a foundation of evidence-based techniques for your professional coaching
- Downloadable coaching forms and tools to use immediately upon graduation from the training
- Certificate in personal development coaching
Plus, you'll receive over $400 in valuable bonuses:
- Coach Referral listing on cappinstitute.com ($160 value!)
- 30 days of FREE e-mail coaching ($250 value!)
Your investment for this course is $1,395 and the final deadline to register is September 1, 2016. Register early for BIG savings and guarantee your seat in this limited-space course!
Click here for early bird discounts and register today!
Your investment for this course is $1,095 and the final deadline to register is September 1, 2016. Register early for BIG savings and guarantee your seat in this limited-space course!
Click here for early bird discounts and register today!
We expect the course to fill up quickly, so register early to avoid missing out. Early bird rates apply when you pay in full upon registration.
To spread out your payments and better accommodate your budget, you can pay in installments. Early bird rates do not apply to the installment plan. Your first payment must be made on the day you register. Subsequent payments in equal amounts will be charged to your credit or debit card on the 10th of each month, beginning the first month following your initial payment. You may choose the installment plan in our online store.
Yes. All checks must be received no later than October 1, 2016, at our administrative address below:
Billing and Payments
200 Westpark Dr.
Peachtree City, GA 30269
Installment payments may not be made by check, but must be made by credit or debit card online at www.valorieburton.com or by phone at (800) 980-8208 ext. 88.
We understand that sometimes plans change. Because this is a limited-size training course, your registration reserves your space in the class. Therefore, cancellation of your registration may prevent others from registering because a spot is being held in good faith for you. If you cancel by September 8, 2016 (30 days prior to the event), you will receive a full refund less a $100 administrative cancellation fee. Cancellations after September 8, 2016 may transfer the registration to another person or apply their registration fee towards products and group coaching.
Yes, we have negotiated a special rate for participants of $135 per night. Begin your day with a free made-to-order breakfast. Sit down to one of their famous omelets, or pick up a light snack if you’re in a hurry. Grab a Starbucks from the hotel gift shop. Savor expertly cooked thick-cut steaks and delicious desserts at Ruth’s Chris Steak House. Mingle with other aspiring coaches and enjoy a range of complimentary snacks and drinks at the Evening Reception. Also available is complimentary internet access at the 24-hour BusinessLink™ Business Center.
You can book your hotel room by using this special reservation link, or calling toll free 1-404-261-7733. Ask for The CaPP Institute™ Group.
The Coaching and Positive Psychology (CaPP) Institute is a division of Inspire, Inc., the personal development company founded by Valorie Burton in 2001. The CaPP Institute™ provides research-based training and development services that enable optimal functioning in life and work. In addition to coach training, the CaPP Institute™ provides highly-tailored corporate training programs and tools to enhance resilience, productivity, work-life harmony, coaching and communication within organizations.
+ What if I am interested in the Certified Personal and Executive Program offered by the CaPP Institute™?
- What if I am interested in the Certified Personal and Executive Program offered by the CaPP Institute™?
Many of our Coach Training Intensive (CTI) participants opt for advance training through our CPEC program, a six-month program taught via live online webinars and teleclasses. The CTI is the first step to our certification process and you can save by registering for CPEC at the same time you register for CTI through our special discount bundle, "CTI Plus." For detailed information about the CPEC program, click here.
If you have additional questions, email email@example.com or call (404) 592-5262 ext. 88.